The purpose of this policy is to set out how Marketing One Group manages any information it collects from web site visitors, customers and suppliers.
In summary, it is our policy to:
- Only collect as much information as is required to provide you with a service and meet our legal
- Store all collected information in a secure location;
- Encrypt all sensitive information such as passwords and credit card numbers using best-practice
- Provide access to the information by the owner as requested, or to a third party (such as law
enforcement agencies) as it is required to do so by law;
- Provide the owner with the tools to add, edit or remove the information we have collected;
- Ensure all staff are engaged in binding agreements that protects the privacy of the information we
- Protect all transactions to and from our website(s) that transmit sensitive information using a minimum
128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate;
- Protect all data to and from our internal systems to and from our staff by secure Virtual Private Network
- Never sell or trade any information that has been collected without notifying the owner and allowing
them to add, edit or remove the information we have collected.
In addition, when a domain name is registered by a customer, certain information is collected for use on the
WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows internet users to query a domain name to find out the identity and
contact details of the registrant (the owner). The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name
service providers around the world.
In relation to .au domain names, please see auDA’s WHOIS policy at http://www.auda.org.au/policies/currentpolicies/2010-06/ which sets out auDA’s guidelines on the collection, disclosure and use of WHOIS data.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our Customer Care team at